Friday, March 4, 2011

main main dengan kamus bandar~

*** Anda boring? Pergi lah main-main dekat urban dictionary.I try to find 'urban dictionary' definitions at urban dictionary & I totally agreed with above meaning..kekkekekekeke***

SABTU DATANG LAGI!! Quite a few my friends told that this week is quite fast running.They din believe that its already friday(yesterday's talked). But for sure time has never been accelerate neither decelarate. Maybe because of the hecticness(ada ke perkataan nih?) yg melampaui batas that is why kot.

I've no topic actually to write it here.But I think I want to talk about WORK. YES, WORK!!
Jangan lah terkezut sangat. Aku bukan nak mengutuk mahupun memuji. I just want to spread the joy and happiness all over the world. No that's not the point actually.

Ya knaw(slang mat salleh kunun) WORK basically people do because of money. Well let's see what people define work is at URBAN DICTIONARY . Well for me, I dont know how to define it because whatever we do we have to think positive. Let's imagining the success future because imagination bringing us to what we imagine subconciously.

~~kau harus ada..wooowooowowoo~~~-->nyanyi lagu HUJAN guna suara kecik..hehe

*tengok ada ke patot? tak patot tak patot*



4 comments:

Unknown said...

i dont want to go to work today....
its okay.

i dont want to go to the hell today...
astagfirullah-al-azim

sungguh ta patut

suka hati said...

tak patut btol kan..hmmmm..hehe

Arisa Mihashi said...

hahahahaha.mesti la kene work, kalo tak, tak dapat cari makan.

Hamizi Azizan said...

kerja tu penting!!! hahahahaha

http://www.contengcorner.com/2011/03/tag-aku-dan-kita.html