Tuesday, March 16, 2010

tag-mengetag

Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment (“You’re tagged!”), and to read your blog, you can’t tag a person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

1.tgh sejuk
2.becoz dok atas iceberg
3.tgu masa iceberg nk cair
4.diburu org yg ingin bunuh pingu
5.iaitu the master of the black cat
6.tapi still in positive mode
7.pingu yg comel
8.dijelesi pingu2 yg lain
9.pingu want to escape from this issue
10.get away from the no-no iceberg
11.going to the island
12.that full of love to nature
13.without any pollutions
14.with clean fresh air
15.covered with tranquility moments
16.with peace and harmony..and happily ever after...

THE END

#setelah aku mentranslate bahasa pingu aku..inilah hasil jawapan beliau..
ohh pingu aku yg kna tag sebenarnya....aku tlg taip je...wahahahahahahhahahahaha

peace no war

sincerely,
pingu (bajet sign la nih)

eh lupa lak,aku mcm biasa taktahu nk tag sape..huhu

selamat selamat!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

suka hati said...

thank u for thanking me..i wonder this post gave u such an information..haha

suka hati said...

thank u for thanking me..i wonder this post gave u such an information..haha

tuan kuceng itam said...

tak habis2 dengan pingu ko..ade jugak pingu2 lain yang jeles..

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.